Standard features on all our Ultra Lights include:
- Highest quality Irish Dancing shoe design made entirely with 100% calf leather providing terrific flexibility and durability.
- Fays High Tech Heels screwed on to the shoe for terrific sharp sound and added strength.
- Moulded click heels which aid in easier heel clicks.
- Fays specially formulated Millenium Tip with many years of refinement and fine-tuning, providing an excellent sharp sound, very tough and durable.
- Flattened toe delivering extra support and balance during toe stands.
- Made with experience, worn by champions, and guaranteed to last.
All Ultra Lights are available with Fays Superior Hi-Tech Heels for a sharper click.
Extra-wide fitting, rounded toes, other custom requests or orders are very welcome. Please contact us for more details.
Fays Jig Shoe Sizing Guide
Please measure the length of your foot and refer to the guidelines below for what size to order.
This guide is designed for the intermediate dancer. You may want to go a half size larger if you are a beginner.
The measurements given are for the foot length we recommend for each size and DOES NOT indicate the length of the jig shoe.
Please note that this is a guide and does not guarantee the correct fit.
To use: Measure your foot and choose the closest size to that measurement. If your foot measurement is between lengths then adjust for your type of foot or preferred fit.
If you have a wide foot then go up half a size. You can find some examples here.
Fays Jig Shoe